Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Poor Baby

Solana is sick. The whole family is sick (I love saying that... family... cause now we are a family). Although I feel for Leo's cough, and I feel like my head is going to explode, it kills me to see her cry with a snotty nose. It's crazy to know that I've figured out her cries. There's the "feed me now... like right now.. like this instant "cry; the "Get this crappy diaper off of me "cry; the "ahhhh... i don't want to play this game anymore!" cry; the"oh mommy, I'm sooooo tired" cry; and then there's the "I don't feel good" cry. And this is the cry that breaks my heart. She gets that look on her face, and pouts out her bottom lip, and then the C....R... Y....follows. I shed a tear every time.



We'll be going to the doctors tomorrow to get some tips on clearing out a snotty nose ;) and deal with this pooping issue we've discovered. (I never thought I'd be someone to be so happy to see, as well as visually disect POOP)




(This is Solana's
"Feed me now" cry!)


Quick!!!! Get that bottle!!!
QUICK!!!!







Meanwhile, between the crying fits, she's learned to smile. And I shed a tear at each smile too! (Come to think of it, I'm a tearful person these days... lol) I've yet to be able to catch one of those gorgeous full fledge smiles on camera (Damn delay on these digitals), but I'm going to keep on trying ;)


I love watching her with daddy. They have a bond like no other. I fall in love all over, everytime I see them together. He talks to her all the time, and I love listening to them when they have no idea I can hear them. I look forward to watching them run around in the backyard together, or catching snoozes on the couch :)





Daddy and Solana, having a morning chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment